View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:41 PM
U_TALKING_2_ME?
R U TALKING 2 ME?!

Rep Power: 6 U_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 237,048,199.39
No Message - U_TALKING_2_ME? you're a hero bro - DosRounds 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - U_TALKING_2_ME? 
Default The best all-British Rivalry

For me it is Benn vs Eubank, i was just watching some of the build-up, interviews and interactions with these two and man is it so entertaining! the fights was great also (Been getting sparked in the first one but i thought he won the second fight) but i really get a kick out of seeing these two just interact with each other. Benn with the surly lower-end tough guy persona and Eubank with his lisping, dapper, intellectually proper British persona. Some of the interactions almost seem scripted but there is real tension in the air between these two. Highly entertaining!

What is your favorite all-British rivalry?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<