View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:48 PM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios

Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,142,030.46
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 

Hasn't Freddie wanted to sack him for a number of years now?

Manny has been in physical decline for two years now I reckon, looking more and more lethargic in the ring with every fight.

So it depends how you look it, either Ariza is not the man to do this job anymore, or Manny is in irreversible decline and no conditioning coach on earth could reverse it.

I think it might be the latter. He was a truly phenomenal athlete, but he's 33, he's been fighting as a pro since he's been 15, and the decline has to come sooner or later.

The fact that he's got a good chin and can bang means he'll be able to mix it up for a good few years. But I expect him to get outboxed and outpointed and a number of occasions in the years to come, before he hangs them up for good.