View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:42 PM
taansend
In denial about UK refs

Rep Power: 23 taansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,208,975,308.12
Good poster. - ddangerous Nice looking pup.  Have anyother Pepsi - ABOSWORTH 
Smile

He grew up around the 9th or 10th round of the Froch fight.

Something clicked & he realised he could hang with the big boys. I had the fight a draw but no complaints either way. I will say that the Showtime commentary was disgraceful & I can see why many think it was a robbery, not because of the fight but because the idiots with the mikes had to create a controversy.

It was a close fight that could have gone either way, but nowadays those sorts of fights have people screaming.

But I really really thought that Dirrell was going to go from strength to strength after that but he seems to be lacking some mental fortitude. Good luck to him though. I believe he has the skills to beat Ward but Ward has a Hagler like tunnel vision.