View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 12:47 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,098,921.86
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonthegee View Post
So what. The best writers dont cover boxing. Why would you want to get stuck in a niche sport that doesnt get alot of pub nationally? We talk everyday about the sanctioning bodies and how they are all corrupt. Why would the writers be different? This story 1st broke months ago and why didnt any of the major networks run with it? Instead they took it down when GBP threatened them with legal action. If you really had the goods why would you do that?
lol at you quoting yourself like you're some kind of great philosopher. Wanted to give you some more red schlong but I guess I already did for some other stupid thing you did.

Anyway about your quote, If you don't like hardcore pac fans what do you think about the obsessive mayweather bum sniffs who populate this forum? I know you are one but some of these other creepy lunatics are worse then you?