View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:52 AM
YDKSAB
Banned

Rep Power: 0 YDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,335.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKM-2010 View Post
It's just so gay. All the overly dramatic National Geograpic survival shows, the stupid books that will amount to 0 dollars before the year is over, and stuff like survival kits. People are so bored with their lives I guess.
If you're advocating that stupid show....ugh I can't even remember the name.. Oh yeah, Doomsday Preppers, you are incredibly wrong friend. That's not what I'm talking about. I don't care about no books either, though I would pack one or two in my bag. I am just warning you for things are coming. It's always a good idea to have an emergency survival kit. But even one might not be enough. Survival is the most important aspect here, and if you find that boring then may peace be with you friend.