View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Dr Rumack
El Pistolero

Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,136,013.62
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 

I don't know if 'figuring out' has much to do with it from the Pacquiao camp's perspective. Their fighter just don't have the tools to decisively beat Marquez.

Manny just can't get in range to let his hands go, he's aways getting himself out of position because he's over-extending himself in his efforts to get something to land.

I don't know what Freddie can do that's different. From their point of view, I think the only way they can fight a different fight is if Marquez decides to change things. And Marquez may well do that. He knows by now that landing the cleanest shots of the round isn't enough for the judges, Manny's wild flurries seem to impress them more.