View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:36 AM
House of Stone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,480,346,581.63
Total Points: 235,530,434,941.98
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner Pretend Its Klitsckos and sit on it... LOL - afiln Kick this keyboard warrior. - Weltschmerz One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoz View Post
This ^^^^^.

I agree with the comment re. Ricky's stamina, too. I just can't see this fight going the distance. Either Hatton blows Senchenko away early, or Senchenko stops Hatton in the mid to late rounds.

If it does, somehow, go to the cards, Hatton will get the decision.
and given all of his depression and suicide talk bad could be very bad.

He's gonna come out pumped and smoking but if this guy weathers the storm and I think will all bets are off - either way I don't think ricky will have the legs for 12 at Hatton pace so he better stop his man or be in total control by half way

Last edited by House of Stone; 11-22-2012 at 10:39 AM.