View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:29 AM
House of Stone
BigDaddy

Rep Power: 15 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,499,467,882.77
Total Points: 260,549,560,780.09
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas knows his boxing - jas 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 

I few weeks back I was very confident for ricky but am beginning to worry for him now.

Ricky will come out strong and do well for the first four, maybe five rounds, after that though ... well if he's the hatton of old he'll go on to win but if he's aged things could end up being very very tough, I don't think his is a style that ages well and if he doesn't come into it in great shape things could end up badly.