View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:08 AM
Tom Cruise
Co.cktail

Rep Power: 31 Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 563,767,714,195.23
Total Points: 1,673,767,937,507.37
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 
Default becoming less and less confident in Hatton comeback

Just watched the channel 5 doc on his comeback and the more i think about this fight the more i feel Senchenko should be the favourite.

The triangle theory of Malignaggi, Hatton, Senchenko is probably the least telling triangle of all time. You literally couldnt pick two fighters who were more different than Malignaggi and Hatton, not to mention the 3 year layoff, binge drinking, drugs etc.

Senchenko is a solid boxer with a good jab and right hand, hes also a natural Welterweight. Can see Ricky being stopped actually.

Obviously i could be proved horrifically wrong if Hatton really does bring his A or even B game, but this could be a big mistake by the Hatton team. I feel they should have picked a bum for his first fight, THEN go back to doing what Ricky does best taking on the hardest fights.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<