View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 11:36 PM
Exciterx30
El Intocable Bass Machine

Rep Power: 38 Exciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 360,167,668,210.18
Total Points: 360,167,709,821.48
For being an objective poster! - TintaBoricua 
Default This Camacho situation is really sad...

I just saw a video in which his godson was talking to the press. The status is the same, doctors are still trying to figure out if Macho is brain dead or not. I don't know but I feel genuinely saddened by this. Maybe it's because I have been his fan for years but I really, really hope he makes it although it's highly unlikely. The last time I felt that kind of empathy was when Michael Jackson died.

I guess it's not the fact that they die, but how they die. Party animal or not, I don't think Camacho deserves an end like this. Anyway, I'm just expressing my admiration and concern for the guy. Life is not always fair but it is what it is.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<