View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:23 PM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Rep Power: 24 Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 676,138.13
to help freshen up on your comprehension - I'm so sorry finally using the correct "You're" instead of "Your" - I'm so sorry for you my young padawan. Cheers - Spoon23 i eat 23 pactards with  Spoon on a daily basisLELELELEL - Primera keep riding pacs d1ck - Mannie Phresh 
cuz you obviously like me. - Mannie Phresh for dominating life - sugarsmosley WAR Spoon23! - LoadedWraps 
Default Marquez looks ripped and roided.

Jacked!
Face looks bigger and unnatural. His face is filled up with testosterone lol.. Looks like his skin is tender from all the roids his getting. This guy is going the extra mile to defeat Pac.

This is going to be an all out war. One shall fall. Can't wait to see these 2 fight again.

Puffy face found on roided wrestlers and his vains seems to pop like wrestlers too lol

His biceps, delts are freakishly big @ an age where it shouldn't be getting that toned anymore. Suspicious. plus the fact JMM's strength and conditioning coach is Angel Memo Heredia ..an admitted streoids dealer who Made Marion Jones a multiple Gold Medalist in the olympics.....I think that's enough evidence to suspect JMM might be on steroids .

But I don't really care if Marquez is roiding in this fight. This fight will be epic. I'm just saying it looks obvious he is. Fight on Marquez. I see your grit and determination. May the best man win! Roided or not.

Link: http://philboxing.com/news/story-77395.html

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-22-2012 at 12:45 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<