View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:32 PM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Rep Power: 44 !! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 219,082,048,646.22
Total Points: 282,485,820,745.39
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = <3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites> Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
This could indeed by a case of "scientist enthuses, journalist happens to be in the room" but I think the whole mission is something to get excited about. I mean this is the kind of endeavour that really brings out the best in humanity. A voyage of pure discovery with nobody trying to make a buck and nobody getting killed.
I agree, I love this kind of stuff. I am actually more pissed at Obama for cutting funding to Nasa, and canceling the moon mission that just about any other thing he has done. *(&@)#*(&$)(@*#$****ing c*nt muffin!!!!!

Curiosity is an exciting mission, and we are going to learn lots of new things. The fact bout science though is usually, it is slow, it takes small steps forward, and any claims of large leaps, or massive discoveries are usually baseless.