View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:22 AM
House of Stone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,342,861,137.69
Total Points: 242,392,953,214.18
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner Pretend Its Klitsckos and sit on it... LOL - afiln Kick this keyboard warrior. - Weltschmerz One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatLine View Post
It all depends on if Vitali takes the fight.. Haye has been chasing him for over a year now, he even beat Chisora to secure the fight, as Vitali requested. But I think that KO of Chisora might have worked against Haye in a way, because it probably made Vitali and his team even more hesitant to take the fight due to Vitali being unable to KO Chisora in the same fashion.
I thinkonce Boente confirms with Vitali that it will be vitali's last fight he will try to make it happen, if vitali is planning on fighting on for a few more boente will probably block it, but if its defo the big guys last outing than Boente will prob offer haye a fight (and tbh I don't think boente would be too unhappy if haye pulled off the win)