View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:22 AM
rasdun
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 rasdun has a reputation beyond reputerasdun has a reputation beyond reputerasdun has a reputation beyond reputerasdun has a reputation beyond reputerasdun has a reputation beyond reputerasdun has a reputation beyond reputerasdun has a reputation beyond reputerasdun has a reputation beyond reputerasdun has a reputation beyond reputerasdun has a reputation beyond reputerasdun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,847,790,823.99
Total Points: 1,848,809,019.64
enjoy - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Mares has done all he can to earn this fight, and he is openly asking for it. I'd like to hear Donaire push hard for it publically too (once he dispatches of Jorge Arce.)
I agree. I really applaud Mares, because his competition has been stiff, and he wants to continue to prove himself against the very best - and call out the promoters for things they are doing which is ruining boxing.
One of the big problems wit boxing now is that half the fights that should get made dont bc of the ridiculous TR-GB feud. The media talks about, but they basically accept it instead of talking about just how ridiculous and absurd it is.