Thread: Why is Brook?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 06:20 AM
rampant
Contender

Rep Power: 5 rampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,610,014,270.13
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
I do mean Khan fights without ring IQ sometimes, which you both got, cheers. I do wish Amir would get his head screwed on properly this year. Too much success too early maybe got to his head. And I dont know why some Americans sneer at British sportsmen. East Side Boxing is rife with unfounded 'Brittard' comments.

But spare a thought for us North-easterners, for whom, say, Liverpool feels like its practically in the Midlands, even though its 'all up North' to Southerners! We arent completely bonkers. Whey-aye man.
Ive said this before, the fight with Maidana gave Khan the wrong type of confidence, he was being slated for being chinny, he wanted to prove to everyone he can fight, he did that and beat Maidana the biggest puncher / KO ration in the division, not by much and nearly got knocked out.

Khan then thought, I can do that against anyone now and so he continued WRONG.

Thing is he can fight but he just needs to choose his moments and then get back to boxing.

Im a Jock (living down south) so up north isnt even up north, lol