View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Reloaded
Truth Teller

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,296,405.92
Be Joyful - Gift Giver  one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry  owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry  This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro  You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios  Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios  Bam Bam baby! - Warrios  Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios  Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney  fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat  Here you go - Prime 407  kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack  Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuyukut View Post
truth hurts but what can you do? Floyd's a cheat and a coward.
No because the facts are that there is no truth to it , you people using a rumour to cover up Pac is just kiddy fanboy stuff ,

What really hurts is to see how brain dead so many of todays youth are , it seems the more the internet has grown offering more access to real knowledge , the more gullible people become , I think dumb people get lost in reality when confronted by so much propaganda .

One day you will look back and realize what a groupie your really were !