View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:10 PM
toshmurph
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 toshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 611,653,766,448.70
Total Points: 4,622,653,806,095.98
merry christmas - the collector have a sammich - sugarsmosley 
Send a message via Skype™ to toshmurph

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatoMulatto View Post
How good is this dude? He's 35 years old 19 wins 16 KO's 4th ranked SMW. Emanuel Steward (R.I.P) spoke very highly of him.

However he was KO'd by a boxer named Darnell Boone two years ago. (The same dude who had Andre Ward down once back in 2005.) Was that just an off night?

Would you say he has a good shot to beat the best out there Ward Froch Kessler...etc. Was Steward just hyping up one of his students or did he really believe Adonis could wash out the super middleweight division in the near future??

An article from Feb 2012
He's ok, but not the fighter guys have made him out to be, he's strong and athletic. I could see him beating a few of the top 10 but make no mistake, the guy would get smoked by Froch or Ward. Not that that's anything to be ashamed of, as their great fighters. I'd like to see him fight George Groves or Tommy Oosthuizen.