View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:06 PM
jaded
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,450,474,092,982.55
Total Points: 123,450,488,570,064.81
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jaded 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Horton View Post
i'm cool bro. it's just the start of some ulcers. i'm at the age where I have to start watching what i eat and ingest. the days of eating whole chickens, wrapped in bacon and smothered in whatever hot sauce i can get my hands on are OVER!
Acidic foods ie: animal protein would have definitely contributed to burning you stomach lining...it takes alot of acid to break down chicken and beef and we don't have iron lined stomachs like dogs do. Alkaline foods will help you with that as well as inflammation which is what was prompting you to take the Nsaids in the 1st place...it was the acids burning muscle cells which likely caused the inflammation. Time to change your diet...put it to the test. Thank god I did 4-5 years ago because it's really worked for me.