View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:03 PM
turnedup
CHAMPION

Rep Power: 12 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,783,889,942.11
Total Points: 20,734,832,624.22
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP For being a d*ckrider but pretending to be "objective" - ShoulderRoll 
So you can cry about people being racists just becaus they defend American fighters - ShoulderRoll 

Can't knock either fighter for losing this fight..these guys have been through some real wars..after Gatti V Ward didn't think we'd see that level of brutality again but damn these two have keep the torch going. Despite the critics these two fighters make the sport interesting and again brings back the old adage "On any given day even the best can lose". They'll get my cash i'll support this, beats the hell out of some of the other ppv's i've seen the last few years that left me feeling like I didn't get my monies worth.