View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Sage84
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Sage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond reputeSage84 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 535,911,131.05
Total Points: 544,813,361.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concussive View Post
I can agree with that. With Froch's recent form he looks like he'd even give SOG a good fight in a rematch. He looks phenomenal right now. I'll Froch over Kessler though. I might change that depending on how Kessler looks in his next fight.
I'd agree. Froch seems to have a new mindset after the Ward loss. Its like he goes into the ring thinking "I will NOT lose to anyone again", he is so aggressive but at the same time he is thinking in there as well, he is boxing and jabbing his way in before unloading, only a year ago he was still throwing wild uppercuts and hooks from the outside hoping to land. I think McCraken has got him under a little more control. On top of this he is so focused at the moment, he'll give anyone a fight.