View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:18 PM
NachoMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,440.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concussive View Post
I can agree with that. With Froch's recent form he looks like he'd even give SOG a good fight in a rematch. He looks phenomenal right now. I'll Froch over Kessler though. I might change that depending on how Kessler looks in his next fight.
Froch will apparently never stop being the most overrated fighter in these forums. Why is it that some fans take zero note of the quality of opposition when assessing a fighters ablilities and so-called improvement? Froch can only go so far on guts and bravado. He can outbox and outpunch 3rd-tier guys like Yusaf Mack and fragile minded fighters like Bute, but Ward has shown himself to be several notches above that crowd. What kind of improvement in craft or speed has Froch shown since his first loss to Ward that wouldn honestly make someone believe that the outcome of a rematch would be any different? I would love to see the fight, but I'm convinced that it would only end worse for Froch (probable TKO or KO).

Last edited by NachoMan; 11-20-2012 at 02:22 PM.