View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,948,225.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

I have grown to really like Danny Garcia.

That said, if he and Matthysse ever meet in the ring, I'm picking Matthysse.

I think Danny is a solid fighter and he's definitely improving. I just think that the tools that Matthysse is blessed with outweigh what Garcia has to work with.

If Garcia made the mistake of letting Matthysse get into the rhythm that he let Khan get into, I think Danny would would get hurt.

Plus, Danny seems to like to stand and trade. I don't see him doing that against Matthysse and getting the better of the exchanges.

I could be wrong as Danny has silenced quite a few critics, but Morales was definitely a geriatric pug and Khan was always overrated and had a suspect chin.

Matthysse just seems to be more solid than both and he definitely IMHO packs a hell of a lot more power.

I'd love to see that as Bam Bam just doesn't do it for the boxing fan in me.