View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:27 AM
shogunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 shogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,510,119,653.88
Total Points: 161,510,878,591.44
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Mongo View Post
There is no definative answer to that. Some Palestinians would go for a settlement with a state that has a meaningful piece of land. But clearly right now Palestine as it stands now is unacceptable. You raise a very good point though. I have never seen a Palestinian proposal defining what compromise they want. There must be a reason for this and my guess is the media hides this.
I'm going to say no to this, and almost shocked this is what you believe. Don't try to simply lay the blame on "the media".. Why would the media hide this? Are they also silencing every person in this thread?

The media isn't 1 entity run by 1 person or group, there are probably millions of different media outlets in existence. I find it impossible that the reason why we haven't heard 1 proposal is because the entire media is purposely hiding this info to make look palestians look evil. Including Al Jazeera.