View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Prince Mongo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Prince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,077,465.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by arraamis View Post
Bottom line: Israel's long term plans is to totally remove the Palestinians from that area of the world.

All these little instigation's and skirmishes are designed to achieve that ultimate goal. And the US is in support of it, because they have done little to stop Israel from building settlements, little to stop Israel from killing Hamas at will and little to cut off support of Israel.

All you have to do is look at the former Palestinian map and how it is slowly but surely being absorbed by Israel. There will be NO PEACE between the Palestinians\Hamas and Israel .... Never!!!!

Its all there!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunn View Post
How does this all end from a Palestinian standpoint?

Will this only be finished with Isreal completely wiped off the map?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunn View Post
I asked how does it end from a Palestinian standpoint. White gone from the entire map?
There is no definative answer to that. Some Palestinians would go for a settlement with a state that has a meaningful piece of land. But clearly right now Palestine as it stands now is unacceptable. You raise a very good point though. I have never seen a Palestinian proposal defining what compromise they want. There must be a reason for this and my guess is the media hides this.