View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:58 PM
jaded
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,435,006,780,152.52
Total Points: 86,435,021,255,023.16
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Horton View Post
I am just getting over gastritis, 37 and this is the longest time that I have gone without some form of high intensity training.

When I go back out there should I start slow or just go back to the same intensity that I was training at before I was sick?

Throughout the three weeks that I was down, I smoked copious amounts of Marijuana.

opinions?
3 weeks is nothing...just ease into it the 1st week and by the end of the 2nd you should be better than you were before your break. I'm into the start of my 2nd week after a 2 month break...I was totally burned out. I thought it would be very difficult to get back into it especially because I'm no spring chicken...but by the end of the 1st week I realized I was feeling pretty good and it wouldn't take me more than another couple of weeks to shift gears and approach my stride. Just bought a home gym and it took me longer than I thought it would to find what i was looking for at a reasonable price...I refused to spend any more money on gym memberships. But yeah...3 weeks is nothing...you will be fine. What brought on the gastritis?

Last edited by jaded; 11-19-2012 at 11:00 PM.