View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:55 PM
techliam
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 8 techliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 892,549,412,672.69
Total Points: 903,649,471,900.76
Consistently good poster. - ddangerous cheers m8 - hougigo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ223 View Post
So don't worry about proving it against the best???
Nah to him, as long as you get titles in two weight divions, you're P4P better than a guy who is a 3-time world champion, clearly the 2nd best in the division (only 2nd best to a true P4P star, which is nothing to be ashamed of) and has consistently fought the best in the division. Lol...

Broner has had 1 good win and didnt even make weight for one of his fights, its nothing compared to Froch's string of victories. What a joke ranking. Even if he won a title at 140 i'd still rank Froch over him. Titles mean **** in reality. You can easily just pick out the weakest title and claim to be a multi-weight champion, really disgusts me. Broner didn't do that this time, but i'm sure itll happen in time