View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:26 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 32 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 368,667,462,899,813.38
Total Points: 368,798,463,149,765.25
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

Nothing went wrong with him. He accomplished a lot and had a great career given his limitations.

Athleticism and handspeed is undeniable but he was never that good of a "boxer". I've had numerous posts on Judah but his Ring IQ/ability to adapt over the course of a fight was very poor. He often had mental lapses and at times didn't know how to convert his athleticism into effective offense. In the Spinks and Baldomir fights, he didn't know what the **** he wanted to do or how he wanted to attack.

Another issue is he chased the money and took several fights at welter where he was too small. 5 of his 7 L's were at 147. But off the top of my head your talking about a 5 time champion (I think, correct if I'm wrong) and an undisputed welterweight champion. He did well with what he had.