View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 08:01 PM
NearHypnos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,544,944,743.89
Total Points: 63,045,445,205.80
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
If he can wrestle or just grapple a bit definitely
Uh..no. That would literally be the worst thing you could do. Just give him lube while you're at it lol. Have you ever TRIED to wrestle with a 250 strong, athletic guy? I can't even budge my fat ass 250ish pound friends. Last I tried I was like..a SOLID 150-160ish.. It didn't matter if I went down quick and pulled a leg..they'd just collapse on me... once I was caught it was just...emasculating to say the least. I've seen a LOT of big guys get knocked out by smaller guys... but it's usually in the form of a KO or one punch doing most of the damage and then the follow up being brutal due to the shock of the first hit. All things being equal (temperament, etc) minus the skill... 130 would mean death. Again, if he has good power, it's feasible... but at 130? He'd have to have SERIOUS Julian Jackson like power or be hitting a glass chin or fighting some REALLY soft big dude ( a lot are...)

Last edited by NearHypnos; 11-19-2012 at 08:05 PM..