View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Dazzaman
Contender

Rep Power: 9 Dazzaman has a reputation beyond reputeDazzaman has a reputation beyond reputeDazzaman has a reputation beyond reputeDazzaman has a reputation beyond reputeDazzaman has a reputation beyond reputeDazzaman has a reputation beyond reputeDazzaman has a reputation beyond reputeDazzaman has a reputation beyond reputeDazzaman has a reputation beyond reputeDazzaman has a reputation beyond reputeDazzaman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,784.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatLine View Post
Fury said this in an interview a few weeks ago:

"I know I can beat Wladimir. That's 100% confident, and the other brother as well. To beat him you need a couple of things - angles, which he doesn't like, and someone who'll go in the ring and rip it up with him. That's all I'm going to let out the bag at the moment. Because I already have a mental win over Wladimir anyway. He knows I mean business and I don't mean to play!"

Anyone know what this mental win is? It sounds like he sparred Wladimir and came out on top. Last I heard rumored is that Fury sparred a few rounds with Wladimir in preparation for the Wach fight. Maybe he knocked him down or something?
Somehow I thought this was a serious thread...my bad.

I rate Price a better chance, Fury's ****ed in the head.