View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Sin City
la mala vida

Rep Power: 125 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,211,860,436.47
Total Points: 57,656,313,072.42
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
it will depend on the context. obviously if the fighter is highly skilled he should be favored.

are they in a boxing ring with gloves on and boxing rules?

and is teh big guy just some lunk, or can he handle himself? does he have an athletic background? 250 lbs is massive if you are in shape... how did he get there?
and is the 130lber walking around at 130? or is that his weight when he fought?

why don't you handicap it for us? i don't think either man is a shoe in. if they're at a distance the guy with the experience ideally should be able to put his hands on the guy. he might not knock him cold with one shot, but he should be able to damage him.

that said, if the big guy is prime ray lewis, he's probably going to rip the smaller guy apart. that's a very large man who doesn't need to know how to box to hurt somebody.

people have been hurting each other for a long time. if you really want to hurt somebody who is that much smaller than you are you put your hands on his neck and squeeze. if you can get your hands on him there's not much he can do.
pretty much.. . .