View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:47 PM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 95 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 76,924,805,888,548.36
Total Points: 82,927,487,516,325.94
consistently excellent posts that always strike to the heart of the matter - It's Ovah Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 
I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery 
Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

it will depend on the context. obviously if the fighter is highly skilled he should be favored.

are they in a boxing ring with gloves on and boxing rules?

and is teh big guy just some lunk, or can he handle himself? does he have an athletic background? 250 lbs is massive if you are in shape... how did he get there?
and is the 130lber walking around at 130? or is that his weight when he fought?

why don't you handicap it for us? i don't think either man is a shoe in. if they're at a distance the guy with the experience ideally should be able to put his hands on the guy. he might not knock him cold with one shot, but he should be able to damage him.

that said, if the big guy is prime ray lewis, he's probably going to rip the smaller guy apart. that's a very large man who doesn't need to know how to box to hurt somebody.

people have been hurting each other for a long time. if you really want to hurt somebody who is that much smaller than you are you put your hands on his neck and squeeze. if you can get your hands on him there's not much he can do.