View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:16 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,706,327,789,904.53
Total Points: 10,716,327,878,724.91
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

I think Mathysse is better than Garcia in every way and that's why Garcia won't fight him. He says Mathysse does not have a belt and does not deserve to fight him. That is just an excuse to stay out of the ring with Mathysse. Judah has no belt and he is fighting him. I think Mathysse beats him and I'll bet on it if it ever happens. Oscar talks about Mathysse-Rios all the time but refuses to even talk about Garcia-Mathysse. I would favor Garcia over Rios by a small amount. They don't seem to much different to me. Garcia is slightly faster and harder to hit and seems to punch a bit harder than Rios. Rios-Garcia is very unlikely to happen. Garcia seems like a smarter fighter but Rios is game and tough. If it goes 12 rounds Rios might finish stronger than Garcia because Rios has great stamina.