View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:53 PM
hectari
Banned

Rep Power: 0 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,942,522,594,968.29
Total Points: 20,942,522,638,338.82
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Do you replace two meals with these? Or do you drink them twice a day on top of your regular meals?
you can do either or. I usually use it as a meal before bed to keep me full of fiber.

They have different recipes, what I usually do is drink a fruit and veggie mixture for break fast and an hour later eat a small meal, and before bed I will drink a purely veggie mix so I don't have any sugars and just fiber and vitamin and minerals.

it is also a great way to clean your colon because the fiber helps push the toxins out, and also gets rid of bad cholesterol.

My friend hates eating veggies it takes too long so what he does is eats his steak, fish or chicken meals with a bit of rice, and will drink his brocolli down fast after blending a small serving in the vitamix.

I usually try to get in 3 servings, also you dont have to stuff the machine with a ton of veggies a little goes a long way for a single serving.

The vitamix now has a 7 year warranty on new models