View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 02:56 PM
SnakeVen0m
The Voice of Reason

Rep Power: 22 SnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,751,891,700,307.57
Total Points: 1,792,091,799,913.31
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Philly!!! - Mr. Philadel Team Swift! - Mr. Philadel Just playing bro :fing02: - Rapid Counter Nice HOF Avi pic! - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedKillz View Post
garcia gets by mathysse i think. rios is garbage, so danny embarrasses him kinda easily. dannys not gonna stand there and trade with the skill-less rios, he is gonna pop him and hurt him. rios doesnt see the final bell. mathysse is a tougher fight for danny though
I agree with you 100% I remember when Rios won that controversial decision against Abril. People on BS were calling Rios garbage. He moves up and KO's 1 guy and now all of the sudden he deserves a title shot? I loved the Alvarado fight too but he beat him because Alvarado got lazy and stopped throwing the double jab before setting up the right hand. Rios closed the gap and finished him which I give him credit for. I had Alvarado winning the fight by 2 rounds though. If you get a guy who's ring smart in there like Abril was, don't allow Rios to close the gap they could expose him. I'm not a big Garcia fan but he's smarter and has more boxing skills than people give him credit for.