View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:39 PM
purecyse
Contender

Rep Power: 6 purecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 34,229.77
advice - THE_FORKLIFT 

Conditioning.

Every piece of advice that has been supplied is going to take more oxygen and place more strain on your body and mind.

Surely, you've been through several sparring sessions so getting hit/ countered should no longer be an issue.

I'm also going to assume that you put in enough work on the heavy bag and, hopefully, the mitts that your coach would allow you to participate in a match so throwing punches and combinations should also be finding its way into your skill set.

The next thing, I would say, is believing that you can put all of that together. I find that when I don't FEEL like I'm properly conditioned that I have a habit of holding back and not fighting the fight that I'm sure I can.