View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:18 AM
radioraheem
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 radioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 148,381.27
Total Points: 5,100,000,237,109.69
bitter Peterson fan accusing Lucas of PEDs. TKO3 - thuggery have a buck - sugarsmosley WAR COTTO!!!!!!!! - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rumack View Post
Gabriel Montoya had been saying for a while now that some explosive stuff was going to come out before Christmas that concerned figures at the very highest level within the sport. I guess this is part of it.

He also tells a very interesting story, which now seems like an obvious hint, about trying to ask questions of Floyd on the subject of testing.

Floyd lost his temper and flew into a rage with Montoya, even laying his hands on him, which seemed like an utterly bizarre reaction given that he was trying to present himself as one of the pioneers on this matter.

But I guess we now know why.

I remember reading that article. But I don't remember reading him saying that Floyd lost his temper and flew into a rage. He said though that Floyd got into his face and started getting 'aggressive'. Putting his chest into his chest kind of thing.

I think Montoya is full of it by the way. I don't by his allegations of the positive tests with USADA in the slightest bit.