View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 08:33 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 20 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,211,275.71
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

With that Hand Speed, he is going to have serious problems finding top guys to fight him...I thought that one day Russell Jr and Broner could have fought but Broner has gotten Too Big Physically and Russell is a smaller guy so I don't see him move up all that much

people talking about Broner vs Gamboa...I would much father see Russell Jr vs Gamboa

And by the way Russell Jr shouldn't be in AWE with Broner, he is a up and coming fighter himself and Russell Jr has very high expectations of himself

Last edited by sicko; 11-18-2012 at 08:36 PM.