View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:27 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5840 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,954,203,966,478.82
Total Points: 16,955,204,363,021.88
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post
I suppose his excuse would be, "it was all McGirt's fault". Now he is the best boxing prime shape ever, till the next loss.
Malignaggi blaming McGirt was poor sportsmanship. He still to this day believes he didn't really lose to Hatton and blames his training.

Hatton actually fought one of his best fights against Malignaggi cause he beat him at his own game and fought smart.

But man Paulie was talking so much **** too leading up to that fight, and bragged how easy it is to hit hatton and make him miss, talk about putting your foot in your mouth lol. Hatton was the guy doing the hitting and making Paulie miss, This is why I think Paulie is overrated, he is more known for his heart than anything, and he whines when things don't go his way like when he said UFC is taking over boxing in his post fight interview after he was robbed against Juan Diaz.

Paulie also doesn't know how to throw a proper punch, he throws arm punches and usually lands with his last two knuckles which causes your to break your hand.

I never see Paulie ever turn into his shots and throw hooks or upper cuts all he has are straight punches and he never throws with full momentum behind them.