View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:10 PM
TouchyAndalou
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 TouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond reputeTouchyAndalou has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,353,858,938.78
Total Points: 27,353,868,125.50
Sig pic - Mrs.Doubtfire 2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halls of Fame View Post
as for the body shot: check out the end of the fight (link is below) and then tell me this doesnt look FAKE AS HELL. yes, Mack gets hit with big bodyshots, BUT: he doesnt go down, he throws a decent punch back (which misses) and only then he goes down. If you get hit with brutal bodyshots you usually drop immediately. yes, the bodyshots were hard, BUT MACK TOOK THEM AND EVEN PUNCHED BACK, and after that he goes down. cant help it guys, I just watched the end again. it looks FAKE to me. sorry guys. here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvk1c...eature=g-all-f
That doesn't look fake. And guys don't necessarily go straight down when hit with a good body shot. Delayed reactions are probably more common with body shots than head shots, because when a head shot robs a fighter of his equilibrium it tends to have a more immediate effect on his legs.

Look at Mack's immediate reaction to the first straight right hand that lands to his body. He crumples over for a second before regaining his footing. When watching the fight I knew straight away he was hurt from that shot, which he didn't see coming. Then look at his right leg when he gets hit with the follow up left hook to the body. These are subtle yet clear signs that a fighter is hurt.

Last edited by TouchyAndalou; 11-18-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<