View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:50 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 41 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,825,650,789,537.64
Total Points: 8,826,660,513,625.45
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd "hi yung doe" looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk16 View Post
Arum and Cotto refused to face Floyd at 140 as did Hatton
They chose to wait
I also remember Mayweather offering step a side money to Marquez if Pacquiao wanted the fight

Obviously you hate Floyd and your hard for Pacquiao so there is no point in stating the facts for you
So I'm done with this conversation and enjoy your ignorance
See, this is the problem with Floydiots. Say anything negative about them and you are labelled a Pacquiao fan, its a monumentally stupid defence mechanism but to them its a whole lot easier than facing the fact that outside of Floyd's fanbase the vast majority of boxing fans from all corners of the earth think the guy is a nob.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<