View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:10 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 33 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 449,403,580,108,496.62
Total Points: 449,534,580,365,333.38
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigsfly View Post
it's a way of letting off frustration............in other words, "they mad"

matthysse is the now the savor who will knock off the big bad wolf in broner..........matthyesse is bigger and stronger but even then i don't think he "kills" broner. without the knock downs against judah he lost that fight on my card (out boxed)............

people are too emotionally driven when it comes to boxing...........
It's frustrating man. Matthysse, Matthysse, Matthysse, Matthysse.

Matthysse was robbed, Matthysse is undefeated, Matthysse is being avoided, Matthysse KO's anybody from 135-147, Matthysse walks on water.

We get it, the guy can fight and if he continues to do what he's doing, he will be a world champion. I like the guy too. He's a great fighter that keeps getting better and betterBut damn. After every title fight from 135-147, somebody brings up Matthysse and how he will murder everyone in the history of the world.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<