View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:08 PM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,542,415,790.24
Total Points: 15,626,679,840.15
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
I thought the best part was there were people saying if Broner trades with DeMarco, the fight will become very interesting. Well it didn't. Broner stood right in front of him, traded, and beat his ass.
true. ppl have a tendency to go back on their word around here though, click of a button and it never happened.

i expected broner to win like most ppl did, but i was very impressed with how he did it. i dont see how anyone can watch that fight and not be impressed with broner unless they made up their minds not to in advance.