View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 01:35 PM
NearHypnos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 217,122,956,772.95
Total Points: 240,623,463,439.74
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
Floyd Mayweather has better reflexes, boxing skills and is much more versatile but Broner has the one thing that nobody with the last name Mayweather has ever had and that is real, one punch KO power
Have you only seen Floyd since he got to 147? :| Floyd was a monster and he had crippling power both to the head and body. I don't think Broner has one punch KO power, but he definitely has pop. He'll get some KOs, but I don't expect him to KO people like he did some of the other...lesser fighters once he gets to 140 and up. Enjoy him while he's young, it feels like it wasn't so long ago we had Floyd to talk about in this type of light. Funny thing...I've always hated Floyd...but I find Broner to be kind of funny at times...doesn't bug me AS much the more I see and hear of him.