View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 12:39 PM
hitking
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 hitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,130,142.63

If Broner wants the Floyd comparisons to stop, he needs to stop mimicking Floyd's "Money May" persona. I have no issues with him using Floyd's fighting style. He's very good at it. Not only is he good at it, but he's added things to it that makes him good, and entertaining at the same time. Where my issue with him comes when he uses Floyd's punchlines and pretty much copies his persona. Now personally, I don't have a problem with it. I like the kid. I drove four hours to see him fight Escobedo. But if Broner genuinely wants to distance himself from the Floiyd comparisons, he needs to simply cut all the bull**** outside the ring and concentrate solely on kicking ass in it. Because he's damn good at it.