View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 11:20 AM
O MINE ENEMY
Banned

Rep Power: 0 O MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41,845.55

You guys are the type of sodomites who salivate at the mouth for the day that a situation presents itself where you can engage in shit-stabbing (by force, so that it may be justified in the eyes of your loved ones whom you are too pussy to confess your fucking faggot lusts to), and shit/semen mixing, housed in warm, damp anus where the Escherichia coli from the feces can mix with the HIV from the fuck-juice shot out of the uncircumcised cock (which at the point of ejaculation, shot out through the urethra, and mixed itself with the cock-fungus found in the inner foreskin of the filthy black-wannabe), just so you can claim that while researching for the cure for AIDS, you fucking created another monster.

Glad I ain't like that.

White pussy.