View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 12:10 PM
RichCCFC
46-0

Rep Power: 37 RichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 81,682,755,466,192.73
Total Points: 81,688,756,090,169.17
ricktastic! - mickey gomez Joe Calzaghe is a great fighter! - Tunney This is Joe Calzaghe. You left this in my ass last night. I washed it good and wanted to give it back to you. - Mizzou Joe Calzaghe - Tunney bluebirds! - Sir TomJones 
Merry Christmas - Flab Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Default Froch's resume overrated because of Super 6

They packed up decent/good fighters and sold them to you as world beaters.

I keep seeing a 43 year old, 2-5 in last 7 fights and coming down in weight 7 lbs Glen Johnson used as an example as to why Carl Froch's resume is great. Or Abraham who is clearly very limited and 5-3 at 168 with only a faded Taylor which could be called a 'good' win on his resume... after that you're looking at wins over Edison Miranda and.. uh.. nothing. Andre Dirrell is yet to win a title and he's 29, is he really all that? his biggest win is Arthur Abraham, after that.. who is on his resume?

I like Carl and commend him for his attitude but it's ridiculous how overrated some of these Super 6 wins are getting.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<