View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:20 AM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 89 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 456,037,917,527,337.06
Total Points: 456,037,917,529,125.75
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Strange day. Some Russian guy invited me over for canned crab (from Russia) and beer, for like the 3rd or 4th time in the passed two weeks (none of the times before ended up happening). I messaged and called him, and no response, even now like 6 hours later. Bastard. So bored as sh i t, I drank a beer on the street and walked about 20 minutes in the cold to a bar, only to find them closed. So, I walk the same distance back, drinking another beer. And now, in my solitary lonesome, I am back at my room, where I have just pored myself a cup of bourbon. Funny, almost the same thing happened yesterday. Some girl, who use to be sort of a classmate but now works in an investment bank in Tokyo, and myself, have been planning to go out for months now, and yet never seem to make it happen. She invited me like three days ago to go out yesterday, and then completely disappeared, and wouldn't respond to messages. She finally replied yesterday, that she now is busy, right after I called her and she didn't answer. What the hell is it with people. What a way to waste a weekend.

Last edited by Virgil Caine; 11-18-2012 at 07:23 AM..