View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:42 PM
the mesiah
I'M GOD GIFTED!

Rep Power: 9 the mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 361,727,950,908,517.62
Happy Holidays Al! - Lorily a beer for my boxing bro - Lorily Never to late for the PR info..... - Lazerjab To a great poster... you should post more brother! - Lorily cheers bro! - sweetpea87 
back at ya bro! - sweetpea87 Happy Holidays Al!!! - Lorily for a fellow funkateer! - sweetpea87 Amen to that! - sweetpea87 No Message - dan_cov 
I'll drink to that! - sweetpea87 No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by akScoundrel View Post
Imo, they shouldnt be. The nc game should be the two best teams playing eachother, not the who looked best while playing scrubs game. Everybody is tired of sec dominance, but year in and year out it is proven, other conferences cant hang with the sec elites of the year. Imo, the sec winner, even with 1 loss, should play in the nc game. People whine about this, but until they axtually defeat the sec elite, they can keep whining as far as im concerned.

K state seems a joke to me. Dont get me wrong,

And oregon loss feels inevitable. Either against stanford, or in a bowl should they play an sec elite.

But yeah, the nc game should be the two best teams playing, and i think that would be the sec winner and ND at this point.
U called it , nice outlook and prediction.should be interesting how that sec title game plays out even though it ain't having Florida in it.