View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:33 PM
TensionKiller
Pretty Please Unban PK

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 931,744,937,371.46
Total Points: 931,745,036,706.35
Default I admire a strong mans body, I am not gay but get accused of it... what should I say?

So I go gym, I like to see a strong man, run, play good at sports, lift heavy, and like to compare my muscles to a toned man especially. I admire the aesthetics of a healthy man, but I have a GF and am happy. I get some guys saying I am a 'homo'. I am far from gay, trust me, but have no idea how to handle it. What should I say?

I know this is a boxing forum so most of you must admire a fit man and woman too. This is the 21st century, I am an alpha male in most repsects but I don't need to lie and pretend I can't appreciate.

The same man, the man on the right looks much better to me. Very attractive. What you guys think?

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.