Thread: canelo vs k9
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:47 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 463,815,312,705,858,304.00
Total Points: 463,815,322,705,951,616.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

If you would read the boxing scene headlines you would already know that Canelo told Golden Boy to get him a fight with Cotto, Martinez, or Mayweather. He also tried to fight Kirkland and Williams, both high ranked 154 pounders. It was not his fault those fights did not happen. He is not a ducker. K9 turned down a fight with Trout so you could call him a ducker. You say you like Canelo but from the way you talk about him it sure seems like you don't like him. He fights this May so we will see who he fights. Who ever he fights I will bet a few hundred on him to win like I always do. I am sure you will be back to tell me how much you like Canelo.